Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Li Ion Polymer Lipo Battery 12V 5Ah 7Ah 10Ah 24Ah 30Ah 40Ah For Solar Street Light||Cell Inside:||4S2P-3.2V 20Ah A123|
|Chemistry:||LiFePO4||Application:||Electric Golf Cart, CCTV Camera, Etc.|
rechargeable 12 volt battery,
12v li ion battery
Li ion Polymer Lipo Battery 12V 5Ah 7Ah 10Ah 24Ah 30Ah 40Ah for Solar Street Light
12V 24V 48V 30Ah consists of many 18650 / 26650 / pouch cells mounted together in a honey comb structure and spot welded together and with Bluetooth BMS built in than can monitor battery pack at any time.
Other Features: PCM 50Amps Design
This pack comes with a very advanced BMS (battery management system) with Texas Instruments IC inside which protects the pack from damage during charge and discharge. This BMS also has temperature protection to keep the pack from getting too hot.
It is a high power BMS which will allow the pack to put out 50amps continuous (600 watts) and 100 amp bursts (1200 watts) although running this much power will drastically reduce packs life expectancy. so we recommend to not run your battery too hard if you expect it to last over a couple hundred charges.
1. Check the battery for wear and damage every time you handle it. If in any doubt please dispose off the battery.
2. Always handle the batteries with great care. Do not drop the batteries.
3. Store the batteries on a safe and dry place and make sure that the battery cannot get into contact with metal items.
4. Do not dispose the batteries to temperature above 100 degrees Celsius.
5. Only use chargers designed for charging Lithium-lon batteries.
6. When charging keep the charger away from items that can cause fire.
7. If you are not going to use the battery for a period longer than 6 months, please make sure that it is charged first.
|Items||MODEL : HN-12V 40AHA|
|Battery Module Capacity (Wh)||480Wh|
|Battery Module Voltage (Vdc)||12.8|
|Battery Module Capacity (AH)||40|
|Battery Module Cell Quantity in Series (pcs)||4S|
|Battery Module Charge Voltage (Vdc)||14.6|
|Battery System Charge Current (Standard)||8A|
|Battery Module Charge Current (Normal)||8A|
|Battery Module Charge Current (Max.)||10A|
|Battery Module Discharge lower-Voltage (Vdc)||10.8V|
|Battery System Discharge Current (Standard)||50A|
|Battery Module Discharge Current (Normal)||50A|
|Battery Module Discharge Current (Max.)||100A(3S)|
|Depth of Discharge||100%|
|Dimension (L*W*H, mm)||350*275*30mm(customizable)|
|ON / OFF Switch||Available|
|Operation Cycle Life||Over 2000 times|
|Operation Life||5+ years|
|Storage Temperature||minus ~20 - 60 °C|
|Products certificates||CE, UL, RoHS,|
|Transfer Certificates||UN38.3 , MSDS|
INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR GALLERY
OTHER RELATED PRODUCTS
|Rechargeable LiFePO4 Battery pack for Solar Street Light|
|Battery cells||Built in PCM
Note: Our 3.2V 10Ah,12Ah, 20Ah battery cells can be assembled as hight power LiFePO4 modules.
It can be also used individully and can be connected in serial or parallet to achieve ideal voltage
Contact Person: Sales Manager