Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Battery Solar LiFePO4 12V 1000Ah Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery||Cell Inside:||4S5P-3.2V 200Ah|
|Chemistry:||Lithium Iron Phosphate||Energy:||12KWH|
|Application:||ESS, Solar Storage System||Ingress Protection:||IP65|
rechargeable 12 volt battery,
12v li ion battery
12V Battery Solar LiFePO4 12V 1000Ah Rechargeable Lithium ion Battery
|Cell specification||Prismatic 3.2V 200Ah|
|Battery Net Weight||Around 90Kg|
|Battery pack dimension||Within 250*570*240mm|
|Normal capacity||1000Ah @200A|
|Charging cut-off voltage||14.6±0.5 V|
|Discharging cut-off voltage||10.8V|
|Standard charging current||200A|
|Standard charging time||5 hours|
|Rated discharging current||200A|
|Max pulse discharging current||500A (3S)|
|Battery rated power||2400W|
|0℃～+45℃ for charging|
|-20℃～+60℃ for discharging|
|Range of working temperature||If environment temperature is more than 45℃, please keep ventilation and heat dissipation|
|Range of store||0℃～60℃|
|Protective function||Over charge, over discharge, over current, short circuit, temperature, balance.|
|Over-charge protection voltage|
|Over-discharge protection voltage|
1. Efficiency output: standard discharge is 2 ~ 5C, continuous high current discharge up to 10C, instantaneous pulse discharge (10S) up to 20C;
2. Good performance at warm time: the internal temperature is as high as 95 °C when the external temperature is 65 °C, and the temperature can reach 160 °C when the battery is discharged.
3. The safety of the battery, there is a certain improvement, but not thorough, there are dangers.
4. A good cycle life, after 500 cycles, its discharge capacity is still greater than 95%;
5. There is no safety problem when discharging to zero volts;
6. Fast charging;
7. Low cost;
8. The environment is pollution-free.
Compared with the traditional lead-acid battery, the iron-lithium battery has the following advantages: high energy density, high safety, high temperature performance, high power output, long cycle life, light weight, saving room reinforcement cost, small size, long battery life, Good security and other advantages.
LiFePO4 VS lead-acid Batteries,
(1) High energy density: the nominal voltage is 3.2V, the energy density is about 4 times that of lead-acid batteries, and the volume is small and the weight is light;
(2) Strong safety: Lithium iron phosphate cathode material has good electrochemical performance, the charging and discharging platform is very stable, the structure is stable during charging and discharging, the battery does not burn, does not explode, and has good safety;
(3) Good high temperature performance: the battery works normally when the external temperature is 55 °C;
(4) High power output: standard discharge is 0.2C, 3C can be charged and discharged;
(5) Long cycle life: 1C charge and discharge at room temperature, the capacity of the monomer after 2000 cycles is still greater than 80%;
(6) Environmental protection: The whole production process is clean and non-toxic, and all raw materials are non-toxic.
Compared with traditional lead-acid batteries, the lithium iron phosphate battery for communication can reflect the needs of energy saving and emission reduction work such as “energy saving”, “material saving” and “land saving”.
Contact Person: Sales Manager