Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||12V 100Ah Battery LiFePO4 Lithium With BMS 100% DOD > 2000 Cycles||Cell Inside:||4S1P-3.2V 105Ah|
|Chemistry:||LiFePO4||Application:||RV, Motorhome, ESS, Solar Storage System, Energy Storage System|
lithium ion battery pack,
12v li ion battery
12V 100Ah Battery LiFePO4 Lithium with BMS 100% DOD > 2000 Cycles
We specialized in LiFePO4 New energy vehicle power Battery, Lithium ion Battery Engine Start Battery, Backup Storage Battery for Communication base stations, solar & wind hybrid energy storage and household energy storage battery system solutions.
1. Emergency power supply, LED light & flashlight: headlamp, emergency light, solar flashlight, searchlight, lantern, bicycle light, bright flashlight, high-end lamp, military flashlight and so on.
2. Home appliance products: electric vacuum cleaner, eletric sweeper, water meter, gas meter, electrinc children toys, electric warm shoes, electric blancket, TV remote control (RC) and so forth.
3. Consumer applications, communicate & telephone equipment: MPS, tablet PC, laptop, Bluetooth earphone, power bank, portable DVD player, speaker, microphone, sound equipment, audio, digital camera and others
4. Outdoor sports products: camping light, mountain bike light, solar emergency light, self-defense flashlight and that .
5. Electronical tools & electric transportation vehicles: electric bike, electric car. e-scooter, electric motor and all that.
6. Solar lawm, remote control
7. Medical device
8. Backup power supply
9. Electrical and hobby
10. UPS, GPS
How to maintain lithium battery
Lithium batteries are presently the most commonly used energy storage devices on electric bike, electric scooter, golf car, mobile phones, laptops, digital cameras and other electric devices. Learning how to maintain lithium batteries can not only prolong battery lifetime but also protect your device from potential damage.
1. Charge new batteries. It's not necessary to charge over 12 hours when first used. When a device powered by batteries is purchased, sellers will usually tell us the batteries must first be charged 12 hours before using. Actually, this is unnecessary. Unlike common Ni-CD or Ni-MH batteries, most lithium ion batteries are activated before leaving the factory. Due to their low self-discharge, it’s unnecessary to charge lithium ion batteries for such a long time when new. Lithium ion batteries are ready for use when the charger indicates so, and they will reach their best capacity after 3 or 5 cycles.
2. Use appropriate chargers. Many people take great care with their electronic gadgets, but often neglect the consequences of bad chargers on their lithium ion batteries. When choosing a charger, the original charger is the best choice. If that's unavailable, a high quality charger that has an overcharge protection function, or a brand name charger will do. A low quality battery charger can lead to shorter run times, premature battery failure, or even fire or explosion.
3. Avoid frequently over charging. Over charging with a low quality charger may let the battery's interior rise to a high temperature, which is bad for the lithium ion battery and charger. Thus, simply fully charging is good enough - overcharging will make your lithium battery into a little bomb if overcharge protection function is missing.
4. Avoid touching metal contacts. All batteries' contacts need to be kept clean for best performance. When carrying batteries around, do not let the contacts touch metal objects such as keys; this could cause a short circuit, damaging the battery or potentially resulting in a fire or an explosion.
5. Avoid using often in high or low temperature environments. Lithium ion batteries have optimal working and storage temperatures. If they're continually used in extreme temperature environments, this will negatively affect battery use time and useful cycles.
6. Avoid long periods without using or recharging. If batteries will be left unused for 3 months or more, partially recharge them (to around 30-70% of capacity, depending on planned storage time), then store the device to prevent battery damage. You may need to take the device out of storage and charge again after a few months.
|Cyclelife||> 2000 times|
|Max. Continuous Current||50A|
|Recommended Charge Current||10-20A|
|Charge Time||≤10 hours|
|Resistance and rates|
|Self-discharge rate||≤3% per Month|
|Assembly cell||LIFEPO4 105Ah|
INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR GALLERY
Contact Person: Sales Manager